Herewith I made mini choco chip muffins as It is one of the most favorite treat by my kid and her friends because it is so mini,chocolate y flavor and melted choco chips once baked it. Everyone loved it and It is one of the most favorite treat in the U.S. and all over the world as It has many varieties such as choco chip cookies,choco chip cookie nut bars,choco chip used for garnish etc.
Thanks a lots Priya for making this version as an Egg less as well as butter less and It was so good and my kid loved it and her friends too.
Recipe Source: Choco Chip Muffins
- 1 1/2 Cup All purpose minus 3 Tablespoons.
- 3 Tbsp of Corn starch
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Semi sweet choco chips ( I used Toll House)
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- 1/2 Tsp baking soda
- 1/3 Tsp salt
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Oil
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 F or 180 C,Line the mini muffin pan with baking papers
- Sift the flour, corn starch,sugar,baking powder,baking soda,salt and mix well.
- Take another bowl,add milk,oil and vanilla extract,Mix well
- Put the wet ingredients as given into the dry mixture and mix well until it is well incorporated.
- Add the choco chips and mix well.Reserve it for some to sprinkle on the top of the batter before baking.
- Pour 1 Tablespoon of batter filled into each and every muffin cup
- Put few choco chips into each and every muffin cup.
- Bake it for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the tooth pick comes out clean
- Allow it to cool on the cooling rack
- Serve it