Friday, June 1, 2012

My first guest post!!!! :)

 Am very lucky today as my best friend posted my recipe on her blog and I am excited to share with u all that I have done a guest post to my dearest friend Jagruti.Am sure u ll get astonished by seeing her talents and her blog. She is very sweet and kind hearted and follow her blog "http://www.jagrutidhanecha.com/ She invited me to write a guest post and I am very happy tat she did it I posted my daughter's favorite cookie that is called "Butter Cookies" in her site "
http://www.jagrutidhanecha.com/2012/06/youre-invited-archana-vijay-butter.html" Try for it and make for ur kid feel proud of u :)


2 comments:

  1. It was an honor for my blog and me to have your guest post :) Cookies were lovely !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi achu... saw ur post on my blog.. following you thru google friend connect... stay connected:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :) I look forward to hearing from you of any commrnts on my blog ,suggestions and requests Please follow my blog..
Feel free to email me @ tangymindsachu@gmail.com